The Trust’s Board
The Wiri Yuwiburra Community Benefits Trust was established on 19 August 1998 following negotiations between Hail Creek Coal Pty Ltd (Hail Creek Coal) and Aboriginal groups to receive annual sums from Hail Creek Coal for the life of the Hail Creek mine.
In accordance with the terms of the Trust Deed the Trust is made up of six Trustees, being four Aboriginal Trustees, one Trustee appointed by Hail Creek Coal and an independent Trustee.
It is the role and responsibility of the Trustees to manage the Trust Funds in accordance with the purposes of the Trust Deed and the law.
The current Trust board consists of the following people:
- John Anderson – Aboriginal Trustee
- Ronald Saltner – Aboriginal Trustee
- Stacey Kreyts – Aboriginal Trustee
- Carolyn Kemp – Aboriginal Trustee
- Ken Riddiford – Independent Trustee
- Michael Adamski – Hail Creek Coal Trustee
The Trust’s Strategic Plan – 2019 to 2021
To view the Trust’s Strategic Plan for 2019-2021 please use this link:- 20190130 WYCBT Strategic-Plan-2019-2021